logo

Happy New Year: What I want to read in 2015!

logo

celebration-clip-art-vector

Happy New Year to all!! I hope you aren’t hung over, hiding in the dark somewhere! I’m looking forward to a wonderful 2015, full of great books. Here are a few that made my Most Anticipated list for 2015:

1. FIRESTORM by Nancy Holzner
  2. DREAMWALKER by Allyson James
  3. MAGIC SHIFTS by Ilona Andrews
  4. DEAD HEAT by Patricia Briggs
  5. PIRATE’S ALLEY by Suzanne Johnson
  6. SPIDER’S TRAP by Jennifer Estep
  7. OF SILK AND STEAM by Bec McMaster
  8. THE DANGERS OF DATING A REBOUND VAMPIRE by Molly Harper
  9. IF I EVER by S.E. Jakes
  10. SHARDS OF HOPE by Nalini Singh

And these books haven’t been announced, but if they come out in 2015… I am ALL over them!

1. IRON SEAS #5 by Meljean Brook
  2. GUILD HUNTER #8 by Nalini Singh
  3. MOONBOUND VAMPIRE CLAN #3 by Larissa Ione
  4. HIDDEN LEGECY #2 by Ilona Andrews
  5. TWILIGHT OF THE GODS #4 by Eleri Stone

I hope you have a wonderful New Year’s Day, and I look forward to sharing all sorts of awesome books with you in 2015!

JENsignature

26 Responses to “Happy New Year: What I want to read in 2015!”

1. Melanie Simmons says:

I need to get caught up on Molly Harper. That series is available at the library to go with by Library Challenge. 🙂

You’ve got some great books to look forward too. 🙂

• Jen Twimom says:

I’ve only read/listened to this one series of hers, but I hear they are all great!

Looking forward to 2015 and talking about books with you!

2. stormi34 says:

Some of those authors I haven’t ever read and some are on my list to read in 2015. Molly Harper is my favorite and I can’t wait for that one you mentioned to come out!! 🙂

3. Nancy Holzner says:

Thanks, Jen! I’m finally getting back on track, and I appreciate your patience–and your enthusiasm! I hope FIRESTORM will be worth the wait. Happy New Year!

• Jen Twimom says:

*hugs* I am trying not to build it up in my head and just “go with the flow,” but I tell you… I’m really excited to see how it all ends. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you! 🙂

4. E.J. Stevens says:

Dead Heat is at the top of my list. Happy New Year! 🙂

5. KatrinaBookishThings says:

I’m catching up on the Elemental Assassin series now. And I love Molly Harper. She does a great job of mixing the serious with humor.

6. I am really excited for Shards of Hope…I just love this series. Hope you enjoy all of these as soon as you get your hands on them. Happy New Years and good luck!!

• Jen Twimom says:

Thanks! I’m actually more excited for the next Guild Hunter book, but I do love the Psy/Changeling series. I just really want the books to get back to some Changeling love!!

7. Jess1 says:

Happy New Year! I’m really looking forward to Magic Shifts and seeing more what happens with Roland.

8. Jennifer @ The Book Nympho says:

Nice list. A few of them on are mine. I need to read the Hellhound so I’m ready for Firestorm.

9. JoAnna B says:

Allyson James’ has another Stormwalker book coming out, Yay! It has been so long.

10. Loupe Duffy says:

A lot new books to check out! We only have 2 in common, I only have listened the 2 books from The Iron Seas, I need to continue that series, I also only listened to first book in Jennifer S…Shame on me!..I know..lol
    Happy New Year to you Jen 🙂

• Jen Twimom says:

Ha! There are so many great books out there to listen to and read… I’m using audiobooks to “catch up on” series I’ve always wanted to read and haven’t had time. Once that starts, my most anticipated list will grow and grow!

11. UnaReads says:

There are so many books I’m looking forward to, not including trying to get through my TBR list. I hope my library and audiobooks will help me in this endeavor!

logo