Desmond is still a major player and key to this. He was told he had to go back to the island, but he still hasn’t made it back. I think when we saw him on the airplane he was in the middle of one of his time traveling episodes.
- The “alternate reality” isn’t “What would have happened if the plane didn’t crash?” But rather “What happens when the bomb goes off and it sinks the island?” Did the bomb explosion tear the fabric of time/space and create another reality? I don’t know, but there are some key differences, like Desmond being on the plane, briefly. Shannon not on the plane. Christian Shepard’s body is not on the plane.
- The temple is home to all of the others, and Ben’s group (or in the past Widmore’s group), which seems to keep Richard (guyliner dude) close by is only PART of the “others.” The others have been “collected” over time and possibly do not age once they are fully integrated into the collective.
- I think the dark man/smoke monster MAY have been trapped in Jacob’s cabin, but somehow the ash line was broken and he/it escaped. OR Jacob was hiding in said cabin because dark man got too close.
- Sayid died and JACOB is reincarnated into Sayid’s body.
Questions I have:
- Why two time lines? My friend, Nena, suggested that the alternate time line is real and the exploding bomb did work to “reset” things (but made other changes). She suggested that as the survivors die and leave the island, their souls are rejoined with the alternate timeline (thus prompting Juliette to say “It worked,” as she died.)
- Where is Desmond, and why is he so critical?
- Going back to the first season: Who are Adam and Eve (the skeletons found in the cave)? What was with the black and white rocks?
- Why was Claire warned NOT to let Aaron be raised by anyone other than herself (Season 1)? Is he at all a key in this?
- Where is Walt? Will he still have a part in this?
- What changed on the island that caused the women who conceived on the island to die along with their unborn child?
- Will Ben ever catch a break? Will he end up on the side of good or bad?
- Will Sun and Jin reunite? (I can’t WAIT for that!!)
- Will Jack and Sawyer ever get over each other and the ladies and grow up?
SO tell me what do you think will happen in this final season of LOST? AND what are some of the key questions from any of the seasons you want to see answered? ALSO, for additional fun on LOST, you really need to watch the LOST UNTANGLED clips on ABC.com. Go to http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/lost-untangled