Welcome to Week #3 of my Month of Celebrating!
Today I want to tell you about another one of my favorite authors: Larissa Ione. Larissa is the author of one of the hottest paranormal books series: The Demonica Series. Demonica follows the adventures and romances of sexy demon brothers who run a hospital for paranormal creatures. Fantastically original!
She is also co-author (under the pen-name Sydney Croft) of hands-down one of my favorite series: Agency for Covert Rare Operatives aka ACRO Series. This series is erotica, paranormal, suspense and emotionally-satisfying romance all rolled into one fantastic ride. I liken it to “X-men for Adults.”
One of the great things I adore about Larissa, is that she always makes time for her readers. She is easily accessible via twitter and email. She and I have discussed books, sports, cold weather and fruit flies. Gotta love a diverse author!
Larissa has been a big part of my first year blogging. She always answers my questions and spreads the word on my reviews. She stops by my blog and leaves me comments (which is a total *squee* for me). Not only is she one of my favorite authors, but she is an amazing lady. I look forward to stalking finally meeting her this August in Philadelphia at the Authors After Dark convention.
To help me celebrate my one year BLOGIVERSARY and my upcoming 40th birthday, Larissa has generously donated a signed copy of one of her Demonica Series books (winner’s choice) plus assorted swag. BUT WAIT… that’s not all… She is also donating a copy of her current release (ebook only): Eternity Embraced. SO this week there will be TWO WINNERS! Thank you, Larissa!! (rules for giveaway are below)
I hope you all are enjoying this MONTH OF CELEBRATING! I know I am!! Be sure to enter my $40 Birthday Gift Card giveaway as well. For more information, please go HERE. Once again, thank you all for making my first year of blogging such a success!
Rules for the giveaway:
1) Contest is open from Monday February 14, 2011 to Friday February 18, 2011 at 11:00 PM EST.
2) In order to enter, you must leave a comment
telling me what one of your favorite book series is at the END OF THIS POST. ETA: sorry folks, forgot to edit this part from last week. Please leave me a comment telling me what your favorite paranormal creature is (and if it comes from a specific book or series). For example… do you *heart* werewolves? Are you gaga for angels?
3) Please also leave your email address so that I may contact you if you win. (If you prefer not to leave your email, you may send it to me confidentially.)
4) You do not have to be a follower of my blog, but it is appreciated.
5) Winner must be 18 years of age.
6) Each person that leaves a comment and follows the rules for the giveaway will receive an entry for the giveaway – only one entry per person.
7) Winner will be selected from all eligible entries using random.org.
8) The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday February 19, 2011. Winner will have one week to contact me or another winner will be selected.
9) NOTE: The contest for the book and swag is open to US mailing addresses ONLY. Contest for ebook is open to US, Canadian and INTERNATIONAL mailing addresses.