Welcome to the Fourth and final week of my Month of Celebrating!
Today I want to tell you about another one of my favorite authors: Meljean Brook. I don’t even know where to start other than to say Meljean ROCKS and you really need to read her stuff! Her Guardian Series includes one of my ALL TIME favorite books: Demon Moon. The main couple, Savi and Colin, make my heart melt. The book is that perfect mixture of romance, emotional upheaval, action, adventure… And the great thing is – every book in the Guardian series is just as wonderful.
But wait… that’s not all! Meljean’s new steampunk-romance series is amazing. The first full-length novel, The Iron Duke, is also one of my ALL TIME favorite books. If you have not read this book – you really must add it to your list NOW. Click HERE for my full review of The Iron Duke.
I could go on and on about how much I *heart* Meljean’s writing. But I wanted to let you know what a cool chick she is as well. Who else do you turn to when you want to discuss Wonder Woman or Nickelodeon’s The Last Airbender (the REAL Avatar)? She is one of those geeky-chic gals, and I totally crush on her! And have you seen her book-pr0n post?! Her sense of humor is outstanding.
Meljean has been a big part of my first year blogging. She always answers my questions and spreads the word on my reviews. Her support has picked me up when I’ve felt a bit blue about blogging. She takes the time to chat on twitter and has been uber-generous by writing a guest-post, doing an author interview, and giving me great stuff to giveaway, all during my first year! I look forward to stalking finally meeting her this August in Philadelphia at the Authors After Dark convention.
To help me celebrate my one year BLOGIVERSARY and my upcoming 40th birthday, Meljean has generously donated a signed SET of ALL SIX of her Guardian Series full-length books!!! Thank you, Meljean!! (rules for giveaway are below)
I hope you all are enjoying my MONTH OF CELEBRATING! I know I am!! Be sure to enter my $40 Birthday Gift Card giveaway as well. For more information, please go HERE. Once again, thank you all for making my first year of blogging such a success!
Rules for the giveaway:
1) Contest is open from Monday February 21, 2011 to Friday February 25, 2011 at 11:00 PM EST.
2) In order to enter, you must leave a comment telling me which romantically-linked couple from literature is your favorite. (The couple can come from any genre.)
3) Please also leave your email address so that I may contact you if you win. (If you prefer not to leave your email, you may send it to me confidentially.)
4) You do not have to be a follower of my blog, but it is appreciated.
5) Winner must be 18 years of age.
6) Each person that leaves a comment and follows the rules for the giveaway will receive an entry for the giveaway – only one entry per person.
7) Winner will be selected from all eligible entries using random.org.
8) The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday February 26, 2011. Winner will have one week to contact me or another winner will be selected.
9) The contest is open to US, Canadian and INTERNATIONAL mailing addresses.