Welcome to Week #2 of my Month of Celebrating!
Today I want to tell you about another one of my favorite authors: Nalini Singh. Ms. Singh is the author of my favorite paranormal books series: The Psy-Changeling Series. This amazing series is set in an alternate world made up of 3 races: Psy: cerebral and emotionally void people that hold most political and financial offices; Changeling: shifters of many different species, in-tune with nature, emotionally fierce and loyal; and humans: the supporting race in the middle. Ms. Singh writes some of the most passionate and emotionally satisfying stories I have ever read. And her alpha males… SO HOT!! Her other series, The Guild Hunters, is another great series – action packed and has the BEST hunk of an archangel hero! *swoon*
One of the great things I adore about Nalini, is that she always makes time for her readers. Whenever I have a question about her books, she answers me back right away. Even when I ask questions about characters (*eh hem* HAWKE) I’m not supposed to ask, she laughs and politely tells me to keep reading!
Nalini has been a big part of my first year blogging. She always spreads the word about my reviews of her books and contests. When I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of her most current Psy-Changeling book, Play of Passion, she put a snippet of my review on her blog. That lead to the single most visits to my blog in one day.
To help me celebrate my one year BLOGIVERSARY and my upcoming 40th birthday, Nalini has generously donated a signed copy of her latest release: Play of Passion (my review HERE). Thank you, Nalini!! (rules for giveaway are below)
I hope you all are enjoying this MONTH OF CELEBRATING! I know I am!! Be sure to enter my $40 Birthday Gift Card giveaway as well. For more information, please go HERE. Once again, thank you all for making my first year of blogging such a success!
Rules for the giveaway:
1) Contest is open from Monday February 7, 2011 to Friday February 11, 2011 at 11:00 PM EST.
2) In order to enter, you must leave a comment telling me what one of your favorite book series is at the END OF THIS POST.
3) Please also leave your email address so that I may contact you if you win. (If you prefer not to leave your email, you may send it to me confidentially.)
4) You do not have to be a follower of my blog, but it is appreciated.
5) Winner must be 18 years of age.
6) Each person that leaves a comment and follows the rules for the giveaway will receive an entry for the giveaway – only one entry per person.
7) Winner will be selected from all eligible entries using random.org.
8) The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday February 12, 2011. Winner will have one week to contact me or another winner will be selected.
9) The contest is open to US, Canadian and INTERNATIONAL mailing addresses.