We interrupt Twimom’s usual blogging activities to bring you a special guest post from my dear friend and beloved “twin,” Bells from Hanging with Bells. She is here today to help me CELEBRATE my one year Blogiversary and upcoming birthday. I cannot thank her enough for all of the wonderful support she has given to me over this first year of blogging.
Don’t forget to enter my $40 Gift Card Giveaway…. Details and entry form HERE. And my Week #1 Author Giveaway – signed copy of TAKEN BY MIDNIGHT by Lara Adrian, which ends Friday February 3 at 11:00 PM EST. Details and entry are HERE.
But enough from me… Take it away, Bells!!
I was so happy when my Hot Momma (my nickname for Twimom) decided that she was going to do a blog! I had just started mine about a month and a half before she did and was very green myself. She took the plunge…wait…we need a pic for this:
…ah Joe all wet! You know I couldn’t celebrate with my girl without some Joe! Where was I? Oh yeah…she signed up for a blogger account and started asking me lots of questions regarding posts. Slowly but surely we both learned how to do many things for our blogs by working together. I helped her learn how to add a link like this: MORE HOT PICS OF JOE HERE!!
She helped me switch from a 2 column blog to a 3 column blog. We worked together and because of that we got to know each other a little better.
We began to say that we were twins because we liked so many of the same things. Here are some examples:
* We both love Joe Manganiello! My twin was the first one to get obsessed over Joe with me. She even took all of our pics and put them into the slideshow that you see on the left sidebar. I think this calls for another pic. You can never have too much Joe *snicker*:
* She’s a perv like me and we are proud of it! She always gets the hidden message in most of my tweets and I tweet things on purpose just to see if she’ll figure it out. She gets it every time (That’s what she said!).
* We both have a fondness for the 80’s. We both grew up in that era and remember lots of great things such as the music, movies, and happenings of the 80’s. Whenever I discuss the 80’s on Twitter, she always responds.
OMG I totally had cassettes that looked like this!
I snapped a couple of them in half because the damn
tape would always come out. Didn’t you just hate that?!
* We both love the awesome Gena Showalter! *chants* Gena, Gena, Gena!! We are always excited when she releases a new book and can’t wait to discuss it with each other. We even collaborated on a “We Love Gena” week long celebration to show our love for all things Gena:
* We both love New England. I was born and raised in Massachusetts but live in Maryland now and she currently lives in New Hampshire. We both love our New England sports teams and sometimes we only have each other to celebrate with. Sad, but at least we have each other:
* We both realized that our love of a certain book is what led to our love of the books that we read today! I was so happy to find someone who shared this with me, and am so happy that it is you Twimom!