Romance at Random is sponsoring a special GIVEAWAY and blog hop… Why a Diamond Jubilee Hop? For their newest hero Nev, in ABOUT LAST NIGHT, by Ruthie Knox
The Diamond Jubilee takes place in 2012, marking 60 years of The Queen’s reign. The Queen came to the throne on 6th February 1952 (her Coronation took place on 2nd June 1953).
Buckingham Palace is responsible for coordinating the events of the Diamond Jubilee central weekend (2nd–5th June 2012), as well as for organizing The Queen’s program in her Diamond Jubilee year.
Now, more about Nev:
He feels trapped and miserable in his family’s banking empire located in downtown London, England. But beneath his pinstripes is an artist struggling to break free. Albeit, his bohemian-self is trying to emerge, Nev is respectful of his roots and tradition & we want to help him celebrate his queen.
Join Romance at Random and several blogs, including mine, for the hop — starting 5/21 and ending 5/31. Romance at Random will be randomly giving away some of their jewels of romance, to celebrate the UK’s Diamond Jubilee including:
- 1 winner, 1 copy – Born To Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
- 1 winner, 1 copy – The Proposal by Mary Balogh
- 1 winner, 1 copy – Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian
- 3 winners, 1 copy of Witchful Thinking by HP Mallory
- 10 winners, 1 copy of a PREVIEW from Net Galley of About Last Night by Ruthie Knox
- 10 winners, 1 copy of PREVIEW from Net Galley of Deep Autumn Heat by Elisabeth Barrett
TO ENTER… use the Rafflecopter entry form, below! And scroll down to see who else is participating – readers can enter from each participating blog, so hop away!!
Be sure to come back on June 1st for Nima’s review of About Last Night (she LOVED it!)
Good luck and Happy Reading!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Enter at each blog and increase your chances to win…