Thank you for stopping by That’s What I’m Talking About for today’s Mistletoe Madness spot. For a line up of all of the authors featured here and at The Book Nympho, and to enter the overall event giveaway for a free book (two chances to win!), please click on the image above or go to the kickoff post on November 26, 2014.
Today’s Mistletoe Madness author is…
Release Date: December 16, 2014
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
So, I have a new release about to hit the shelves! The latest book in the Demonica/Lords of Deliverance series, REVENANT, will be loosed upon the world on December 16th, just in time for Christmas!
Now, for those of you who don’t know, the hero, Revenant, has lived his entire life believing he’s a fallen angel, and all of a sudden, he learns he has a family and that his life was utter BS. Now, he’s a pretty bitter dude. A bitter dude who has never experienced Christmas. So his holiday to-do list is a little, well, weird. But he’s cool with sharing, so here goes!
Revenant’s Holiday To-Do List:
- Buy alcohol.
- Drink alcohol.
- Drink more alcohol.
- Tell my grand-nephew that there is no Santa.
- Eat a reindeer burger.
- Buy more alcohol.
- Turn down all invitations to Christmas parties and family get-togethers. Assuming I get any.
- Spend a lot of time in the southern hemisphere, because snow is stupid.
- Get into an all-out brawl with Reaver because I told my grand-nephew about Santa. He has no sense of humor. And seriously, the kid is too little to understand what I said, anyway.
- Recover from the Reaver-inflicted wounds. Better yet, get that hot doctor, Blaspheme, treat my injuries. I want to experience her bedside manner.
- Listen to Blaspheme lecture me on why telling little kids that there is no Santa is an dick thing to do.
- Suitably chastened, buy gifts for said grand-nephew. I think he’d like a drum set. Or a dozen kittens. I’d get him a puppy but he already has an asshole hellhound.
- Oh, look…I got an invitation to Christmas dinner with Reaver, Harvester, and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. I know how to say, “Hell, no,” in fifty different languages. But maybe…nah.
- Okay, okay, accept the invite. But I won’t enjoy it. I won’t love the Christmas music or the smell of roasting chestnuts or the way everyone is all happy.
- Make sure the eggnog is spiked.
- When no one is looking, tell my grand-nephew that Santa does exist, and give him some reindeer food to leave out for the jolly old dude’s reindeer. After all, you’re only a kid once. Unless you’re reincarnated. But I’ll save that conversation for later.
- Take my drunk ass home and dream of Blaspheme. Naked. Beneath a Christmas tree. Those things have to be good for something, after all…
For more about REVENANT, check out my website, and don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for all the current news and announcements, as well as special features, like slice-of-life pieces from your favorite characters!
About the Book:
HELL HATH NO FURY . . .
For five thousand years, Revenant believed he was alone in the world, a fallen angel beyond any redemption. Now he finds he has a twin brother who had all the light and love Revenant was denied. Caught in a tug of war between Heaven and Hell, he must weigh his thirst for revenge against his desire for a mysterious female named Blaspheme—a female whose very origins could deliver him into salvation . . . or destruction.
LIKE AN ANGEL SCORNED
Blaspheme has a deadly secret: she’s the forbidden offspring of an angel and a fallen angel. Hunted by both heavenly and satanic forces, she has survived only by laying low and trusting no one. When Revenant claims he can save them both, how can she possibly believe him? But the powerful angel is persistence incarnate and for Blaspheme, there’s no place she can hide in Heaven or Hell where he won’t find her . . .
Larissa is generously donating a tote bag & swag to one (1) lucky commenter. To enter, please fill out the Rafflecopter form AND leave a comment at the end of this post telling us what is on the top of your holiday to do list. The giveaway is open during the time specified on the Rafflecopter forms. Winner(s) chosen at random from all eligible entries. This contest is open internationally, where not prohibited by law. Open to participants, 18 years or older, who are legally allowed to participate in such a contest as allowed by their local laws. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the contest sponsor. Prize will be delivered by the author. This blog, its reviewers, and the owner are not responsible for items lost in the mail. By entering this giveaway, participants agree to abide by these terms.
Please email me at twimom227 (at) gmail (dot) com if you have trouble with the Rafflecopter form.
Now, head over the THE BOOK NYMPHO to see today’s feature with Jennifer Bernard.