Welcome to the end of another wonderful year when it comes to reading, listening, and blogging.
Highlights from 2015
Starting Listen Up! my weekly look at all things #audiobook.
Joining the 2015 Audiobook Challenge and surpassing my goal to reaching 50 books!
Jen’s Year in Review:
- Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
- Behind the Mask by Carolyn Crane
- Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews
- Nothing Serious by Jessica Jarman
- The Martian by Andy Weir
Additionally, I read and/or listened to some wonderful series this year. These are my favorite series that I experienced in 2015 – to qualify I had to read/listen to over 50% or 7 books from the series during 2015, and the series must have at least three books published.
- Kowalski Family series by Shannon Stacey
- Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (not all reviews published yet)
- Bound series by Jessica Jarman and Bronwyn Green
Stop back later today for Vampbard’s post on her favorites of 2015! And tomorrow I share a year of audiobooks with my Listen Up! post.
I hope you all had a wonderful 2015, and each of us here at That’s What I’m Talking About look forward to sharing our love of reading with you during 2015! Happy New Year!