Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I will be hosting weekly check-ins here every Friday during April through June. Just an FYI: My fitness week is Monday – Sunday, so my check-ins are always about a week behind. You can check-in however you want.
It is time to Commit to Exercise for May 2017! Whether you are just joining us, need to get back on the wagon, or continuing your monthly progress, now is the time to stand up and say “I’m in! I’m committed to getting up and moving!”
Let’s get this month started by adding your link down below. Add your name to the linky and leave a comment telling us what your goals are for May and how your week was in the comments. Note: you do not have to have a blog to participate. You can use any URL to sign up, including your Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, or Booklikes site. Please let me know if you have any problems signing up.
If you have a weekly check-in blog post or put your updates on any social media site, please leave a link to your check-in posts in the comment section, below.
My Goals for May:
I’m not changing much. My goals for May are:
- Reach my daily “Move” goal (Apple Watch) 5 days per week
- Reach 10,000 steps each day
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week
- Hit the “Stand” goal (move one min/hour) for 12 hours each day
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app each day
- Walk a 5K a minimum of 8 times for the month of May
- Attend a yoga class a minimum of 6 for the month of May
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.