Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (January 15 – January 21, 2018):
Another week that I didn’t do so great with my eating. And I really don’t like feeling gross, which I have been after I overeat. I’m starting new goals next week – 50 oz of water each day and limiting alcohol to two per week – only one night. It’s not that I drink a lot, but I always eat more when I do!
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 30 minutes walking, 10,132 steps/day
Tuesday: 53 minutes walking, 11,738 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 41 minutes walking, 13,413 steps/day
Thursday: 72 minutes yoga + 39 minutes walking, 10,072 steps/day
Friday: no exercise, 4,538 steps/day
Saturday: 58 minutes walking, 10,942 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 40 minutes walking, 12,397 steps/day
Goals for January:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 6/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Consume no more than 700 extra calories per week – fail! 2,200 calories over
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month; at least one per week – 9 5ks and 3 yoga
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 6/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.