Happy New Year to each of you! As we start the new year, I wanted to share some highlights from 2017.
Highlights from 2017
My third year of Listen Up! — My weekly look at all things #audiobook.
Joining the 2017 Audiobook Challenge and surpassing my goal to reaching 50 books!
Jen’s Year in Review:
I also read and listened to some wonderful books during 2017! It was really hard to narrow down my entire list to just a few titles, so I give you several of my favorite books I read and/or listened to during the past year:
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper
- Legs by Kelly Siskind
- Him AND Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (audiobooks)
- P.S. From Paris by Marc Levy (audiobook)
- Chasing Christmas Eve by Jill Shalvis
- When the Scoundrel Sins by Anna Harrington
- White Hot AND Wildfire by Ilona Andrews (both ebook and audiobook)
- When I Need You by Lorelei James
- Buns by Alice Clayton (audiobook)
- The Golden Spider by Anne Renwick (audiobook)
- New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan
- One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews (both ebook and audiobook)
- Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop (audiobook)
- The Hard Way by Annika Martin
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne (audiobook)
I hope you all had a wonderful 2017, and each of us here at That’s What I’m Talking About look forward to sharing our love of reading with you during 2018! Happy Holidays and Blessings for a wonderful New Year!