Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 5 – February 11, 2018):
Well, this is the third week in a row that I’ve met (most of) my goals, and other than a cold I can’t shake, I’m feeling good. I was a bit frustrated with my weigh-in last Monday because I was up 0.6 lbs, even after having a very good week both food and exercise-wise. But I’ll keep up my hard work in hopes I go down a bit more before I head for vacation on February 21st.
I am struggling with the water intake goal. I will continue to work on that – but I feel so bloated when I try to drink more water than I already do.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 57 minutes walking, 11,801 steps/day – 5k finished
Tuesday: 53 minutes walking, 11,215 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 53 minutes walking, 11,843 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 10,105 steps/day
Friday: 50 minutes walking, 11,163 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 51 minutes walking, 12,330 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 28 minutes yoga + 34 minutes walking, 10,429 steps/day
Goals for February:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – success!
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 10 5ks and 4 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – success!
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 4/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.