Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (January 22 – January 28, 2018):
YES!! I had a very good week last week – I really stuck with my goals and saw a difference, both in my overall health (more energetic, less stomach issues), and on the scale (down 1.6 lbs). A big thanks to Felicia for checking in with me every day! Now, I need to keep that momentum going.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 48 minutes walking, 12,457 steps/day – 5k finished
Tuesday: 48 minutes walking, 11,337 steps/day
Wednesday: 40 minutes walking, 12,195 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 20 minutes walking, 10,150 steps/day
Friday: 50 minutes walking, 10,870 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 51 minutes walking, 11,713 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 57 minutes walking, 12,122 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for January:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Consume no more than 700 extra calories per week – success! only 26 calories over
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month; at least one per week – 14 5ks and 5 yoga
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
- 50 oz water each day – only made it 5 days, still did pretty good on the other days.
- limit alcohol 2 glasses/one night – success!
Overall a decent January. I mostly made my exercise goals – missing one week of yoga, and a couple 10,000 step days. Food was an issue most of the month, but finished strong.
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.