Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 12 – February 18, 2018):
On my fourth week of new goals and plan, I did okay, but made a couple bad choices (like eating the WHOLE Panera cookie which was 500 calories!), and I missed my caloric intake goal. It’s not “so bad” but with my going on vacation this coming week, it’s more like a slide down a slippery slope. I will just need to take each day as it comes and rededicate myself to my goals every day.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 25 minutes elliptical, 10,209 steps/day
Tuesday: 52 minutes walking, 12,566 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 48 minutes walking, 12,094 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 53 minutes walking, 11,440 steps/day – 5k finished
Friday: 50 minutes walking, 12,118 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 47 minutes walking, 11,134 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 61 minutes walking, 15,504 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for February:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – fail!
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 16 5ks and 6 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – success!
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5 or 6/7 (I forgot to track Sunday)
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.