Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (January 29 – February 4, 2018):
Another very good week for me – even with some challenges tossed in. I was worried about snacking during the Super Bowl, but I made dinner beforehand and wasn’t hungry at all during the game. I also stayed away from the beers, which made it easier to avoid snacking. I also had a last minute dinner out with friends. I had a veggie burger with roasted broccolini instead of fries! I met almost all my goals; only missing the water goal on a couple days. The scale was down 1.8 lbs on Monday’s weigh-in. This keeps me motivated to keep it up.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 42 minutes walking, 10,820 steps/day
Tuesday: 53 minutes walking, 11,624 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 42 minutes walking, 11,364 steps/day
Thursday: 62 minutes yoga + 49 minutes walking, 10,726 steps/day – 5k finished
Friday: 47 minutes walking, 11,665 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 51 minutes walking, 13,481 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 52 minutes walking, 12,378 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for February:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – success!
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 5 5ks and 2 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – success!
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 4/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.