Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
How to Participate:
This year brings a few changes from our previous years. On the first day of each month, Felicia and I will post “Commit to be Fit” signups. You can use the comment section to add your name to the list and/or leave your month goals. Weekly check-in blog posts are optional, but we will be checking in each week in our Facebook Group – so be sure to bookmark that group! We are also on Twitter with #FitReaders Hashtag so you have plenty of places to check in.
We are keeping it simple this year but the goal is the same: To support, encourage, and lift up the group as we strive to be the best we can be. We love you guys and wish you a Happy Healthy 2018!
It is time to Commit to be Fit for March 2018!
Whether you are just joining us, need to get back on the wagon, or continuing your monthly progress, now is the time to stand up and say “I’m in! I’m committed to getting up and moving!” Leave a comment telling us what your goals are for February.
My Goals for March:
I’ve really struggled the past several months with my eating, but with the help of Felicia and Fitreaders, I’m starting to turn the corner! My goals worked in February, and after my vacation, I need to get back on track. My March Goals are:
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week
- Walk 10,000 steps per day
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.