Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 5 – March 11, 2018):
I’ve been home for a week and things are going so-so. I’m still having a very tough time remembering to both drink and track my water. It’s not like when you eat a meal and can recall what it was. I didn’t lose weight – didn’t gain it either. I ate pretty well, but was still almost 300 calories over my weekly allotment. But I’ll keep moving along and figuring it out.
Monday: 64 minutes yoga + 47 minutes walking, 12,871 steps/day – 5k finished
Tuesday: 43 minutes walking, 10,985 steps/day
Wednesday: 39 minutes walking, 10,631 steps/day
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 50 minutes walking, 11,118 steps/day – 5k finished
Friday: no exercise, 5,764 steps/day
Saturday: 55 minutes walking, 12,622 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 51 minutes walking, 14,470 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for March:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 6/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – fail! (300 cals over)
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 5 5ks and 2 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – good
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 2/7 ?
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 6/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.