Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 19 – February 25, 2018):
I arrived in Daytona, FL, on Wednesday, and attended the Coastal Magic book convention until Sunday. I did get in walks most mornings, or found a way to get in steps and exercise. I had a great time before heading to Universal Orlando on Sunday to meet up with my family for a week of fun. More on that next week. Calories don’t count on vacation, right? We shall see when I get home!
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 25 minutes elliptical, 11,051 steps/day
Tuesday: 37 minutes walking, 10,612 steps/day
Wednesday: 30 minutes walking, 10,852 steps/day
Thursday: 60 minutes walking, 13,550 steps/day – 5k finished
Friday: 59 minutes walking + dancing, 19,084 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 50 minutes walking, 13,821 steps/day
Sunday: 33 minutes walking, 14,738 steps/day
Goals for February:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – fail!
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 18 5ks and 6 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – fail!
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.