Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 19 – March 25, 2018):
While I met my exercise goals, I didn’t take care of my nutrition goals. It’s too easy to slide back into bad habits and convincing myself that a couple extra <insert food/drink> won’t make a difference.
Still struggling with water – but also just keeping track of it. I can’t go back over the day and think “Did I drink 2 cups or 4? Did I finish that bottle?” Bad me!
Monday: 62 minutes yoga + 38 minutes walking, 10,618 steps/day
Tuesday: 40 minutes walking, 11,483 steps/day
Wednesday: 47 minutes walking, 11,981 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 59 minutes yoga + 42 minutes walking, 11,923 steps/day
Friday: 50 minutes walking, 11,807 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 50 minutes walking, 12,235 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 50 minutes walking, 13,250 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for March:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – fail! (2,200 cals over)
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 10 5ks and 6 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – fail (3 drinks/2 days)
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 0/7 ?
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.