Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 9 – April 15, 2018):
This past week was a pretty average week for me. I ate over my allotted calories… but not in one big meal out, it was more like a couple hundred each day. That’s not good because that leads to a constant need for more calories. My weight was up a little bit, but that’s to be expected with the extra calories. I did do really well on my exercise and water goals!
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 11,494 steps/day
Tuesday: 58 minutes walking, 11,370 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 52 minutes walking, 12,904 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 37 minutes walking, 11,396 steps/day
Friday: 50 minutes walking, 11,524 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 48 minutes walking, 11,253 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 47 minutes walking, 12,511 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for April:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – FAIL (1,800 cal over)!
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 8 5ks + 4 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – success-ish
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.