Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 26 – April 1, 2018):
Happy April. This update is for the final week of March and the end of the first quarter. It was an okay month/quarter. I get going on my weight loss, then something “gets in the way” like vacation or Easter Sunday get togethers. I’m not doing so well. Last week, I was at my best weight in over a month midweek, and then I ate way too much food over the Easter weekend, and gained three pounds. *sigh*
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 48 minutes walking, 13,934 steps/day – 5k finished
Tuesday: 50 minutes walking, 11,506 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 49 minutes walking, 12,445 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 58 minutes yoga + 49 minutes walking, 11,127 steps/day – 5k finished
Friday: 51 minutes walking, 10,983 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 38 minutes walking, 12,492 steps/day
Sunday: 39 minutes walking, 13,082 steps/day
Goals for March:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 7/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – fail! (2,600 cals over)
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 15 5ks and 8 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – fail (4 drinks/2 days)
- Drink 50 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7 (better!)
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.