Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 30 – May 6, 2018):
More of the same. Exercise going pretty well. I made it back to yoga. Eating/drinking not going as well. Weight pretty much stable.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 35 minutes walking, 10,751 steps/day
Tuesday: 55 minutes walking, 11,036 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 49 minutes walking, 11,253 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 10,128 steps/day
Friday: 47 minutes walking, 11,054 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 33 minutes walking, 12,808 steps/day
Sunday: 48 minutes walking, 13,012 steps/day
Goals for May:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – FAIL (3,000 cal over)
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 3 5ks + 2 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – FAIL (4 drinks/2 nights)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.