Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (May 7 – May 13, 2018):
Even though I had a couple of big eating days (Celebrating my girl’s dance recital on Friday; Mother’s Day with steak and lobster on Sunday!), and I had a beer or glass of wine on 3 evenings, I still managed to do well on the other days and kept the weight stable (even down a little). I worked hard on my exercise and I’m just trying to get through these crazy, busy days with a good attitude.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 34 minutes walking, 11,834 steps/day
Tuesday: 51 minutes walking, 10,514 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: 47 minutes walking, 11,494 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 49 minutes walking, 12,176 steps/day – 5k finished
Friday: 31 minutes walking, 11,817 steps/day
Saturday: 48 minutes walking, 12,703 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 36 minutes walking, 11,160 steps/day
Goals for May:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – FAIL (2,000 cal over)
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 7 5ks + 3 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – FAIL (5 drinks over 3 nights)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.