Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (May 14 – May 20, 2018):
Monday: 75 minutes yoga + 42 minutes walking, 11,013 steps/day
Tuesday: 38 minutes walking, 10,775 steps/day
Wednesday: 69 minutes walking, 14,587 steps/day – 5k finished
Thursday: 44 minutes walking, 11,438 steps/day
Friday: 39 minutes walking, 13,471 steps/day
Saturday: 51 minutes walking, 11,221 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 42 minutes walking, 12,771 steps/day
Goals for May:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – FAIL (3,800 cal over)
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 9 5ks + 4 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – FAIL (4 drinks over 2 nights)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 7/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.