Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 23 – April 29, 2018):
May the 4th Be With YOU!
Last week was school vacation week, and I worked part-time from home. There were lazy mornings, lots of snacking, and many rainy days. I did an okay job, and took a day of rest on Wednesday. I was so close to making my exercise goals for the month, missing only one day for closing all three rings, and missing the 10,000 steps two days. I also missed yoga last week after hurting my hip the previous week.
Food-wise I snacked a lot. I also was at the New England RWA conference on Friday, which brought a few extra carbs and glasses of wine. But I did great on water consumption! The HabitMinder app is working great.
Monday: 73 minutes walking, 13,454 steps/day
Tuesday: 48 minutes walking, 17,424 steps/day – 5k finished
Wednesday: no exercise, 4,790 steps/day
Thursday: 34 minutes walking, 13,347 steps/day
Friday: 54 minutes walking, 13,035 steps/day – 5k finished
Saturday: 48 minutes walking, 11,936 steps/day – 5k finished
Sunday: 53 minutes walking, 11,507 steps/day – 5k finished
Goals for April:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – FAIL (3,700 cal over)!
- Get in 6 5ks and 6 yoga classes for month – at least one per week – 15 5ks + 6 yoga
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week-and only on one day – fail
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day – 6/7
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.