Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (August 1 – August 5):
I’m back to tracking and checking in. This first week of August was better than I thought; I was only a couple hundred calories over my goal for the whole week. I walked slowly in the heat, but did get the walks in. Overall, I was down 0.4 lbs, and about 2 pounds above “healthy.”
Wednesday: 39 minutes walking, 14,469 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 40 minutes walking, 10,341 steps/day; calories over
Friday: 47 minutes walking, 11,196 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: 43 minutes walking, 115701 steps/day; calories under
Sunday: 53 minutes walking, 12,445 steps/day; calories under
Goals for August:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 3 days per week – 3/3
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 5/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 3 days
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 5/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.