Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (August 20 – August 26):
Well… It wasn’t that great of a week. I just seem to have no energy to stick with my goals or fitness plan. I was stuck in the hospital Friday and Saturday with my daughter (BG) who had surgery. But I didn’t make any effort on the other days. I’m just not feeling it… ya know?!
Monday: 60 minutes yoga, 36 minutes walking, 10,599 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 51 minutes walking, 11,382 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 59 minutes walking, 10,910 steps/day*; calories over
Thursday: no exercise, 6,478 steps/day*; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 7,644 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 7,343 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 7,460 steps/day; calories over
*My Apple Watcher charger died, so my watch died near the end of the day Wednesday. I got one mid-day on Thursday. So steps are a bit off.
Goals for August:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 3 days per week – 2/3
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 3/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 1 day
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 3/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 3/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.