Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
I put check-ins on hold back in June when I was running my JIAM features. Then I took off July because of vacation. But I’ve realized without my weekly check-ins here, I don’t hold myself accountable to my goals. So I’m back in August. I encourage you to also check in here or on Facebook to help keep with your August goals!
Since August just started, I won’t have anything to report until next week. But I wanted to post my goals here and get started:
Goals for August:
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 3 days per week
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week
- Get in yoga at least once per week
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.