Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (August 27 – September 2):
Yep… I totally slacked off last week. #notwinning Well, that’s not fair… I did get some exercise in, and with the lower goals I set for myself in August, I did meet some of them. But in my heart, I wasn’t really trying, and my caloric intake was not good. Next week is a new month… I got this.
Monday: 52 minutes walking, 13,170 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: no exercise, 5,072 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: no exercise, 12,540 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 54 minutes walking, 11,806 steps/day; calories over
Friday: 41 minutes walking, 13,008 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: 32 minutes walking, 9,335 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 57 minutes walking, 13,300 steps/day; calories over
Goals for August:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 3 days per week – 4/3
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 5/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 0 days
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 1/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 5/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.