Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 3 – September 9):
New Month… New Goals. While still not back up to where my fitness goals were in the spring, they are more than over the summer. I’m going to work hard in September trying to meet my goals.
Monday: 32 minutes walking, 11,477 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 54 minutes walking, 11,451 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 41 minutes walking, 10,629 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 23 minutes yoga + 31 minutes walking, 12,240 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 5,314 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: 47 minutes walking, 10,302 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 68 minutes walking, 14,706 steps/day; calories over
Goals for September:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 4 days per week – 3/4
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 6/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 2/7
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 6/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.