Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 10 – September 16):
A better week. From a fitness standpoint, I did really well, meeting my exercise goals. I didn’t have a “perfect” week, but at 9:30 on Sunday night when I finally had time for a walk, I listened to my body and rested, rather than push myself for a “number” or to “check a box.” I feel this was good. From a dietary standpoint, I was still over my calories by a lot, but better than the last two weeks. My weight stayed the same this week.
Monday: 64 minutes yoga + 31 minutes walking, 10,129 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 51 minutes walking, 11,659 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 56 minutes walking, 11,883 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 53 minutes walking, 12,645 steps/day; calories under
Friday: 51 minutes walking, 12,178 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: 51 minutes walking, 13,390 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 6,549 steps/day; calories over
Goals for September:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 4 days per week – 6/4
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 6/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 2/7
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 6/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.