Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 17 – September 23):
Last week overall was good. I got in exercise, taking only one day off. I struggled to get in all of my water, but still kept track of it. I’m trying not to drink a whole bunch before bedtime (so as not to be up all night), so if I don’t make it – I don’t make it. I was dealing with a sinus thing all week, which left me without any appetite, so for the first time in a couple years, I made my calorie goal. I’m not going to claim it as a win because I was sick, but I’m trying to keep it going this week.
Monday: 60 minutes yoga + 45 minutes walking, 11,012 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 59 minutes walking, 11,829 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 50 minutes walking, 12,667 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 45 minutes walking, 10,683 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 7,244 steps/day; calories under
Saturday: 55 minutes walking, 12,920 steps/day; calories under
Sunday: 61 minutes walking, 12,080 steps/day; calories under
Goals for September:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 4 days per week – 6/4
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 6/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 7/7
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 6/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.