Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (October 8 – October 14):
Bad weather and my son’s birthday, plus a few other things are my reasons for not meeting my exercise goals last week. But I still did okay. And the calorie count was under, so I’m keeping my weight off. Still struggling with water.
Monday: 53 minutes walking, 10,855 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: no exercise, 6,383 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 40 minutes walking, 10,032 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 59 minutes yoga, 7,402 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 4,583/day; calories under
Saturday: 65 minutes walking, 10,586 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 64 minutes walking, 11,993/day; calories under
Goals for October:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – under
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 4/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.