Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (October 15 – October 21):
More of the same. I’m doing okay – not meeting all my goals, but I’m consuming fewer calories, so I’m keeping at my goal weight. Next week’s goal is to hit my water goal each day!
Monday: 73 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 9,283 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 40 minutes walking, 9,736 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 29 minutes walking, 10,735 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 51 minutes yoga, 11,668 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 5,842/day; calories over
Saturday: 47 minutes walking, 10,367 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 31 minutes walking, 13,443/day; calories under
Goals for October:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – under
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 4/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 4/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.