Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 24 – September 30):
I still wasn’t feeling that great last week, so my appetite was down again, and I stayed under my caloric goals for the week. Because of the upset belly, I’ve also lost my desire to drink any alcohol, which is definitely helping with weight-loss. I’m back at my goal weight for the first time in a couple years, but I’m not counting it as a total win yet, since I’ve not been feeling well. We’ll see what happens once I’m better. Exercise was good but not great last week.
Monday: 73 minutes yoga + 24 minutes walking, 7,378 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: no exercise, 3,777 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: no exercise, 5,563 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 10,618 steps/day; calories under
Friday: 48 minutes walking, 10,796 steps/day; calories under
Saturday: 40 minutes walking, 10,561 steps/day; calories under
Sunday: 53 minutes walking, 11,428/day; calories under
Goals for September:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 4 days per week – 5/4
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 4 days per week – 5/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – 7/7
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 2/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 4/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.