Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 5 – November 11):
VACATION! and rain… these are why I didn’t do that great last week. But I only gained 2 pounds after spending five days in Chicago with Liza. We ate really, really well… and we saw Hamilton! It was a wonderful trip filled with fun, reading, eating, seeing friends, and relaxing. So no complaints!
Monday: 75 minutes yoga, 6,167 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: no exercise, 4,913 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 39 minutes walking, 10,764 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 33 minutes walking, 13,709 steps/day; calories over
Friday: 30 minutes treadmill, 8,752/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 13,595 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 4,922 steps/day; calories over
Goals for November:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 4/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 3/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.