Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 12 – November 18):
Even though the weather wasn’t all that great (rain and even snow one day!), I still found ways to exercise. I didn’t make my step count several days without the long walks, but managed to close my exercise rings on the Apple Watch most days. My caloric intake was still over what it should be, but lower than the week I was in Chicago, so I lost about a half pound.
Monday: no exercise, 7,655 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 30 minutes elliptical, 8,549 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 35 minutes walking, 10,082 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga + 30 minutes walking, 10,033 steps/day; calories under
Friday: 33 walking, 8,815/day; calories over
Saturday: 34 minutes walking, 10,136 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 52 minutes walking, 11,965 steps/day; calories under
Goals for November:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 6/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 4/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.