Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (October 22 – October 28):
I made my water consumption goal every day last week! Woot! I also got in some great exercise. I was over on calories for the week, but not by a ton, and it was all one day, really (Saturday – went to a party!). I maintained my weight and feeling pretty good.
Monday: 37 minutes walking, 10,188 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 48 minutes walking, 10,106 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 41 minutes walking, 10,400 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 58 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 10,588 steps/day; calories under
Friday: 33 minutes walking, 12,061/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 4,387 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 40 minutes walking, 12,498/day; calories under
Goals for October:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 6/5
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.