Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 19 – November 25):
Overall, my week wasn’t that great with respect to my goals. Between the weather (rain, snow, or below zero temps almost every day) and the Thanksgiving holiday, I was lazy and I overate. But I didn’t go too overboard with the calories and was only up about 0.5 lbs for the week!
Monday: 73 minutes yoga, 4,972 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: no exercise, 4,994 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 35 minutes walking, 10,637 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: no exercise, 4,992 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 6,377/day; calories over
Saturday: 53 minutes walking, 12,210 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 32 minutes walking, 9,417 steps/day; calories under
Goals for November:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 4/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 4/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.