Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (October 29 – November 4):
So I increased my fitness goals a bit for November since I’d been doing well the previous couple of months, and then I didn’t do so great the first week of November! OOPS! Between Halloween (and all the chocolate), three dinners out, and all the rain, I over-ate several days AND I didn’t get in my exercise. I did drink my water, though! I’ll try harder next week. I don’t want to gain back the weight I just lost right before the holidays!
Monday: 73 minutes yoga + 31 minutes walking, 10,114 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 53 minutes walking, 10,365 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: no exercise, 9,242 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 55 minutes walking, 12,404 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 4,258/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 4,667 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 54 minutes walking, 11,714 steps/day; calories under
Goals for November:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 4/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 4/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.