Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 3 – December 9):
Nothing much to report. Keeping steady.
Monday: 32 minutes walking, 10,986 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 35 minutes walking, 10,154 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 30 minutes walking + 60 minutes yoga, 8,679 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: no exercise, 5,354 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 7,482/day; calories over
Saturday: 20 minutes elliptical, 11,183 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 44 minutes walking, 13,007 steps/day; calories under
Goals for December:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 4/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over by a little bit
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 4/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.