Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 10 – December 16):
With holiday parties and work functions, I am eating way too much. But I did move a lot more last week. So the weight is staying the same – this is a good thing.
Monday: 71 minutes yoga, 5,730 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 41 minutes walking, 10,940 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 45 minutes walking, 11,122 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 42 minutes walking, 10,994 steps/day; calories over
Friday: 41 minutes walking, 10,714/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 7,634 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 41 minutes walking, 10,439 steps/day; calories over
Goals for December:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 6/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 5/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.