Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 17 – December 23):
Holidays. Traveling. Parties. Lots of eating, not much exercise.
Monday: 32 minutes yoga, 5,572 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 40 minutes walking, 10,582 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 42 minutes walking, 11,128 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 39 minutes walking, 9,611 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 5,372/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 6,186 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 5,727 steps/day; calories over
Goals for December:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 4/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 2/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.