Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 26 – December 2):
So I’m realizing that although I’m burning calories, and I’m doing a decent amount of exercise, I’m not getting in steps. But since I’m mostly keeping the caloric intake in check, I’m maintaining my goal weight.
Monday: 75 minutes yoga, 4,432 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 39 minutes walking, 10,022 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 41 minutes walking, 10,739 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 60 minutes walking + 22 minutes walking, 8,714 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 4,634/day; calories over
Saturday: 31 minutes raking yard, 7,747 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 5,442 steps/day; calories under
Goals for November:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 5/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 2/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 2/6
So are you ready to lace up your sneakers? Are you ready to up your commit to fit? Be sure to stop over at Felicia the Geeky Blogger blog to check in with her.