Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
NEW FOR 2019:
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I’ll continue to post my weekly check-in posts, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (January 14 – January 20, 2019):
I did a much better job keeping on top of my exercise this week. And in general, I ate better, except Sunday, when we had a storm and I ate just to eat. I’m starting to feel like I’m in better routine and hope to keep up the routine this coming week.
Monday: 49 minutes walking, 11,441 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 41 minutes walking, 10,860 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 34 minutes walking, 10,120 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 58 minutes yoga + 32 minutes walking, 10,106 steps/day; calories under
Friday: 35 minutes walking, 10,370/day; calories over
Saturday: 34 minutes walking, 10,819 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 45 minutes shoveling, 5,154 steps/day; calories over
Goals for January:
CURRENT GOALS: Maintain weight, keep moving
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 6/6
- Reach out to help a fellow FitReader, at least once per week – yes!