Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
NEW FOR 2019:
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I’ll continue to post my weekly check-in posts, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 24 – December 30):
Probably my worst “exercise” week of the year. Holidays. Traveling. Being lazy. I’m okay with that! As I look back on the week, there are several times if I’d paid attention to my stats, I could have reached 10,000 steps or closed some rings, but I just “checked out” most days.
Monday: 35 minutes walking, 10,797 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 48 minutes walking, 9,765 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: no exercise, 7,492 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: no exercise, 5,176 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 6,570/day; calories over
Saturday: 42 minutes walking, 9,253 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 47 minutes walking, 11,467 steps/day; calories over
Goals for December:
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 6 days per week – 4/6
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 6 days per week – 2/6
GOALS FOR JANUARY:
A new month and new year ahead! I’ve noticed I’ve lost some of my drive to make sure I get out every day, but I need to keep myself moving, especially during these cold months. I’ve taken a good look at where I am and where I want to be (staying fit, maintaining weight) and these are my goals for January:
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app every day
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week
- Get in yoga at least once per week
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week
- Reach out to help a fellow FitReader, at least once per week