Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
NEW FOR 2019:
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I’ll continue to post my weekly check-in posts, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (January 21 – January 27, 2019):
Well… it wasn’t such a great week for me last week. I mean, I did okay with my food, even though the calories were over for the week, it wasn’t by a lot each day. But I did not move much – I think this is the fewest steps I’ve done in a week in years. Between the cold, cold and icy roads at the beginning of the week, to rainy days later in the week, I stayed inside. But instead of making sure I still exercised… I was lazy. Oh well. I’ll do better next week!
Monday: no exercise, 4,315 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: no exercise, 4,563 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: no exercise, 5,344 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga, 4,829 steps/day; calories over
Friday: 43 minutes walking, 10,180/day; calories over
Saturday: 30 minutes walking, 8,989 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 4,428 steps/day; calories over
Goals for January:
CURRENT GOALS: Maintain weight, keep moving
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Reach out to help a fellow FitReader, at least once per week – yes!
Goals for February:
Can you believe we are already into the second month of the year?! I felt I had a good mix of exercise and rest in January, so I will keep the same goals. My overall goals for February is to maintain weight and keep moving.
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week
- Get in yoga at least once per week
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week