Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
NEW FOR 2019:
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I’ll continue to post my weekly check-in posts, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 4 – February 10, 2019):
Curse you, Girl Scout cookies *shakes fist* Yep… I managed to eat an entire box on the first day we had them. I’m one of the cookie moms for our troop and I’ll be surrounded by GS cookies for the next month. *sigh* I also had two dinner functions with pizza – another weakness of mine. My caloric intake was WAY UP last week, resulting in a slight weight increase.
Monday: 72 minutes yoga + 36 minutes walking, 10,482 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 36 minutes walking, 10,139 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: no exercise, 5,673 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 54 minutes walking, 11,974 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 6,575/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 10,062 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 41 minutes walking, 10,328 steps/day; calories over
Goals for February:
CURRENT GOALS: Maintain weight, keep moving
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 5/5