Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
NEW FOR 2019:
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I’ll continue to post my weekly check-in posts, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 11 – February 17, 2019):
I find that I’m just eating for the enjoyment of eating. No rationale, and it’s not a good habit to develop. Additionally, I’m really not pushing myself to move. When I look back on the week, it wasn’t that it was a bad week, but it just feels like I’m not doing much, especially when I compare it to my movement last year. I’ll find a groove, I just need to keep pushing forward.
Monday: 43 minutes walking, 11,141 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 47 minutes walking, 12,426 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 35 minutes shoveling, 6,837 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 58 minutes yoga + 30 minutes walking, 10,233 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 4,939/day; calories over
Saturday: 44 minutes walking, 14,432 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 7,649 steps/day; calories over
Goals for February:
CURRENT GOALS: Maintain weight, keep moving
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 4/5